Thanks for your interest in spreading the Find Cancer Early message across regional WA.
Please help us increase cancer symptom awareness by:
- Downloading Find Cancer Early resources, including symptom checklists, and share them with friends, family and colleagues.
- Ordering Find Cancer Early resources and put posters up on the walls of your business, organisation, medical practice or club.
- Contacting us. Cancer Council WA staff working in Karratha, Geraldton, Toodyay, Kalgoorlie, Bunbury and Albany are available to deliver Find Cancer Early education sessions and provide symptom checklists to regional WA communities.
- If you are a shire or local government you can order Find Cancer Early metal signs to place behind toilet doors.
- Sharing Find Cancer Early posts on the Cancer Council WA Facebook page.
- Sharing Find Cancer Early Local Media stories with friends, family and colleagues.
- Becoming a Find Cancer Early Champion and share your cancer story. We work with champions to get their story and Find Cancer Early message out to their local community. Champion stories are one of the best ways we can motivate others to Find Cancer Early.
- Promoting the Find Cancer Early message in Community Resource Centre newsletters.
- Promoting the Find Cancer Early message on your social media pages.